Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Uni life..

Uni life is going to end soon for me. Just left my thesis report and finals. These 5 years here had been fun! A lot of up and downs. Should be happy that I'm graduating, but yet.. I'm actually sad. After leaving uni, how many of my close friends would I ever meet again? People come from all over the country, so naturally, when they leave, would go back to all over the country. Most of them would end up in Penang though. My guess is Penang would be like Tmn U again for them.

Sometimes I really wonder if I would ever meet most of those people I know from uni again. Maybe some of my close friends I would try to make the initiative to find them. But how long would it last? From experience, my high school friends only meet up once a year or the most, twice a year. Now that everyone is going to start working, those chances are even lesser now. That's also we are all from the same area, but now... All over the country..

I think I'm rambling and not making any sense. Even to myself. =.="

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry gal.I am sure u can keep in touch with yr close friends 1. got msn 2 aid u as well ;D

Anonymous said...

new tech age..dont worry, u can always HAUNT ppl on msn ho ho

waiting for ur momma infamous cheesecake...when can try hor? :P

Chia said...

thanks gurls. ^^

stardustt: come over my house. i would get the cheese. ^^

3POINT8 said...

Well, its a good thing that you blog!!!
:)