MICE Exhibition
I joined MICE (Microelectronics and Computer Engineering) Exhibition on the 4th and 5th April. Very tiring (as in rushing to finish my project before the start of the exhibition). I stayed in lab on the 3rd from 12.30pm - 3.30pm. Went out to buy some stuff, have a meal. Then went back to lab at 5pm. Stayed there until 6.30am. Went back home to change my clothes, bathe then went back to lab at 7.30am until 5.30pm. To think that I have to present so many times with the tired look and the tired face. It's amazing that I still could go out for fries and fried chicken with AL. HAHA.
Let's see, on the 1st day, the scariest thing was when Mr. Z brought the TNC over to my booth and ask me to explain. I was like. Oh SHIT! Never expected to present in the morning. Was still very blur. I just crapped out some stuff. Lucky Mr. Z explained further. Damn pai seh. Then later that day is my presentation for my final year project and also for the exhibition itself.
I was actually quite lucky, I guess that the panel don't really know about my project or what the heck is HTTP Client or web application framework cause they didn't ask any deep technical questions. But the questions almost gave me heart attack. What do you mean by low cost? I was like, OMG! Where your product is most suitable for? Luckily that even though I was so tired but my brain is still somewhat working. I just crap something out, while looking at my supervisor. He was there as well, looking at my presentation. Scary man. =P
2nd day was a bit more relaxing. just need to explain my project to visitors. I was beginning to hate my long long title by the end of the second day. Imagine repeating "Building security and access system using web application framework and Low Cost Network Appliance" for God knows how many times. Then the time for closing ceremony is here. It was delayed for about 30 minutes. ZZzzzzz. Well, to end it all, I got some souvenirs from Intel (a book, pen and a stapler), a participation certificate and a piece of plastic which states that someone got the 2nd prize in the Software Category. That's all I guess. Time to do my thesis report!
Congrats to Eugene for winning the 1st prize in Embedded/Networking Category, James for winning the 3rd prize in Embedded/Networking Category. Hmm. I should write about some of the more interesting projects in the exhibition. Those which I became the white mice of course. Fun stuff. One is about heart sound and ECG, the other is about EEG.


3 comments:
Hei Ailin... Thanks! Congratulations to you too for winning 2nd for Software category. Keep in touch!
gratz al:) some1 is rich now eh haha..dun4get me wo :P:P
where got rich.. no money also. =P
Post a Comment